Sherry graduated from Temple University School of Law in 1979 and is admitted to practice law in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She has been practicing law on a full-time basis for more than 38 years. She earned her undergraduate degree from Pennsylvania State University, magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. Before joining the Law Offices of Adam M. Kotlar, LLC, she had worked in various capacities and managed her own firm for over 15 years. Sherry has extensive experience in personal injury and workers' compensation law throughout the state of New Jersey.
- Law Offices of Adam M. Kotlar, N.J.
- Owner of the Law Office of Sherry S. Cohen, P.A.
- Partner in the Law Office of Segal and Cohen, P.A.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Dominic J. Ferrelli
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Gilbert Van Sciver
- Owner of Commercial Management Company
- Temple University School of Law; J.D. 1979
Trial Advocacy Award
- Pennsylvania State University; B.A., 1976
Magna Cum Laude
Phi Beta Kappa
- State of New Jersey, 1981
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1979
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Licensed Real Estate Agent