Timothy P. Search
Timothy P. Search has more than 20 years of legal experience. His practice focuses on the litigation of workers’ compensation, personal injury and municipal court cases in the state of New Jersey. Tim started his career with a large defense litigation firm. From there, he moved on to create the workers’ compensation defense department for Harleysville Insurance. That experience provided him with extensive knowledge of how insurance companies process claims. Tim also established his own legal practice concentrating on representing the injured worker. Tim has developed a great deal of trial experience during his years representing the injured worker as well as being the municipal court prosecutor for the Borough of Collingswood. Tim is very active in his community. He currently sits on the boards of a number of recreation sports programs for the Borough of Collingswood and has been the chairman of the Collingswood zoning board of adjustment for the past 10 years.
Tim graduated from Rutgers University School of Law-Camden in 1993. He graduated from Villanova University in 1990 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree, and minors in Political Science and Communications.
- Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, Municipal Court, and Zoning.
- Associate Attorney, Margolis Edelstein, 1994-1998
- Senior Trial Attorney, Harleysville Insurance, 1998-2015
- Owner of the Law Office of Timothy P. Search, 1998-2015
- Municipal Court Prosecutor, Borough of Collingswood, 2003-Present
- Law Office of Adam M. Kotlar, NJ 2015-Present
- Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, NJ
- Juris Doctor in Law, 1993
- Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- BA, 1990
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey, 1994
- Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1993
- State of New York, 1994
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey State Municipal Court Prosecutor Association
- Certified by the Supreme Court of NJ as a Worker’s Compensation Law Attorney
- Voted by my peers as “Top Attorney” 2016, Municipal Court