Sherry S. Cohen, Esq.
Sherry Cohen graduated from Temple University School of Law in 1979 and is admitted to practice law in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Sherry has been practicing law for more than 38 years on a full-time basis. She achieved her undergraduate degree from Pennsylvania State University, Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa. She has worked in various capacities, and managed her own firm for over 15 years. Sherry has extensive experience in Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation law throughout the State of New Jersey.
- Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation, Estate Planning and Real Estate Transactions.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Gilbert Van Sciver
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Dominic J. Ferrelli
- Partner in the Law Office of Segal and Cohen, P.A.
- Owner of the Law Office of Sherry S. Cohen, P.A.
- Owner of Commercial Management Company
- Law Offices of Adam M. Kotlar, N.J.
- Temple University School of Law; J.D. 1979
Trial Advocacy Award
- Pennsylvania State University; B.A., 1976
Magna Cum Laude
Phi Beta Kappa
- State of New Jersey, 1981
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1979
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Licensed Real Estate Agent