Attorney Adam Kotlar has been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney. A certified attorney is more than just an attorney who specializes in a particular area of law. A New Jersey attorney who is certified by the Supreme Court as a civil trial attorney must have:
- Been a member in good standing of the New jersey bar for over 5 years
- Fulfilled ongoing continuing legal education requirements
- Demonstrated a substantial level of experience in civil trial law
- Been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with his or her work
- Taken and passed a written examination in civil trial law
Contact Our Office Today
Adam Kotlar has the experience and knowledge you want to help you get the outcome you need. Contact Kotlar Law online or call our office at Local # :(856) 751-7676 for a free initial consultation. We have office locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.